FDU Conseil is a structure founded in 2012 and specialized in risk management related to information systems, Big Data analysis, and formation on these topics.
Our ambition is to guide our customers, regardless of their industry or regulatory environment, to manage IT and data risks. FDU Conseil vows to maintain its expertise up to date regarding the evolution of topics mixing authorities requirements and information systems (GDPR)
Corporate values of FDU Conseil are integrity, pragmatism and efficiency.
13 years of experience
- Consultant / Instructor / Independant Developer since 2012
- 4 years as an IT External Auditor
( Ernst & Young – 2 years and Mazars – 2 years )
- 5 years as an IT Internal Auditor and Controller
( Etablissement Français du Sang – 2 years and Crédit Logement – 3 years )
- 2 years as a Data Expert
( Ministère des Finances – Direction Générale des Finances Publiques )
Diplomas and Certifications
- Master Système d’Information de l’Entreprise Etendue – Paris Dauphine
( DESS 242 )
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- ITIL Foundations (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- ISO / IEC 27001 Auditor ( Information security management )
Assist an insurance company undergoing a tax audit.
( Process of Big Data, 1.2 billion lines )
Design a tool to produce tax related documents for the Spanish Tax Authorities
Yearly production of 70 FEC of a CAC 40 company.
( 3 years completed )
Development of a tool transferred to the client, enabling to automatize verification of conformity of FECs.
Controls design in order to investigate frauds.
Audits of information systems, external ( Commissariats aux comptes ) and internal